Thursday, June 18, 2009

18th June 2009-time to say goodbye, x.

Well, this is it! This will be my last post before i become Mrs. SWSRN! I'm in work but my mind is elsewhere and my feet are itching to get going! What a wonderful time a wedding is! Although it's been a mad week preparing to head off, it has also been fantastic, with everyday bringing new well wishers and lovely gifts! We are so overwhelmed! Honestly, we've sat down every night this week after H2B has arrived home after working mad hours at work opening cards and presents together, not believing how generous and thoughtful so many people have been. It's just lovely!

I have had calls at work from people i hardly know to wish me luck, hugs from all my gym ladies and flowers from a gentleman i chat to sometimes! Not to mention calls from friends and people calling in to say good luck! I can't imagine any other time in our lives which could be quite like this!

And that's not even mentioning those who have helped out or offered their help should we need it-particularly the mother of the bride! She's been so patient, helping to get the house tidy for going and even packing my case for me! She will have loads to do on the day-carrying all my bits, getting me into my dress etc, and i have so much to thank her for. She's even going to give me away! And i am very aware that this is not just a special day for me and H2B but also for her (i actually think she is more excited than i am!) and my soon-to-be in-laws aswell! Let's hope we all have a wonderful time!

So everyone, i'm going to say goodbye to you all and to this chapter of my life, and will be back soon with the start of a new one...See you soon! x.

1 comment: