Friday, February 6, 2009

6th February 2009-Stop being miserable!

Well, after the serious tone of my previous post i thought it might be a perfect time for some good news-i have got my motivation and found my mojo, i have at last begun to lose weight!

In a healthy and positive way-not a silly crash diet or pills or anything mad like that. It's just that since buying the most beautiful dress in the world (TM) last weekend i have suddenly discovered a new found addiction to the gym. And it's true what they say-all you really need is motivation! I'm there whenever i have a spare moment right now so it's also helping me to stop spending money on things i don't really need by keeping me out of the shops! Plus, if i go at lunch time i have less time to eat a big lunch-all pluses, you see?

I already feel great! Loads of energy and a much more positive outlook. I'd recommend it!
I'm not going to try the dress on again until the end of this month just to see how it looks and i'm trying not to keep un-zipping the bag and sneak a peak!

Also, i've ordered a sample wedding invitation of my own designing on a website i found which is actually cheaper than buying ready-made ones or making your own, so when it comes i'll let you all know how it turned out and give you website details.

It's lovely to have my first follower by the way! Glad to know someone is enjoying reading. Thanks Mrs. H.!

No comments:

Post a Comment